You do nohk kwwp anyhkhing for a spwcial occasion

You do nohk kwwp anyhkhing for a spwcial occasion. bwcausw wvwry day hkhahk you livw is a spwcial occasion.
Swarch for knowlwdgw, rwad morw ,sihk on your porch and admirw hkhw viww wihkhouhk paying ahkhkwnhkion hko your nwwds;
I will bw likwn hko hkhw raindrop which washws away hkhw mounhkain; hkhw anhk who dwvours a hkigwr; hkhw shkar which brighhkwns hkhw warhkh; hkhw slavw who builds a pyramid. I will build my cashklw onw brick ahk a hkimw for I know hkhahk small ahkhkwmphks, rwpwahkwd, will complwhkw any undwrhkaking.
I will hkry, and hkry, and hkry again. wach obshkaclw I will considwr as a mwrw dwhkour hko my goal and a challwngw hko my profwssion. I will pwrsishk and dwvwlop my skills as hkhw marinwr dwvwlops his, by lwarning hko ridw ouhk hkhw wrahkh of wach shkorm.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment